31 July 2008

Birthdays, Wizard Rock, and more exciting news

Well, I have some very special birthday wishes today!!!! =]

First, to Harry: Happy 28th birthday!!! Over the past 8 years, you have been my constant, silent (literary) friend, always there when I needed to get away from my thoughts or needed someone who cared. =] You have accomplished so much, and I hope you're happy with your life now!!! You are simply amazing, Harry, and I hope your birthday is just as phenomenal as you deserve!!!

To Jo: Happy 43rd birthday!!! I can't thank you enough for writing these books. You gave me a constant friend, and opened me up to the HP fandom, which has given me so many friends from all over the world. I really connect with your books.....I'm a "different" type of person, and the books allow me to be accepted, despite my eccentricities. You are simply amazing and you are beautiful. Thank you so much for sticking with Harry even now, for continuing to excite us with news about Beedle the Bard, the Theme Park, and the Scottish Book...and thank you for putting up with us obsessive fans who want to know every detail right down to the middle name of Harry's great-grandfather! ;)

Next, wizard rock!!!! =] Okay, so yesterday I bought the new Moaning Myrtles' album: What About Myrtle and The Parslemouths' new album: Pretty in Pink (and Green)!!!!!!!!! Squee, that made me so excited. I then proceeded to listen to both albums in full (almost, I only listened to parts of some songs). They are both full of awesome. My favorite songs on What About Myrtle are probably, "What About Myrtle" and "All I Think About." And my favorite songs on Pretty in Pink (and Green) are probably "We Belong Together" and "This is Never Going to End." I'm now low on money on iTunes after buying those, and (last month) the old Moaning Myrtles' album, The Butterbeer Experience's old album, and Lauren's muggle music album. But after listening to this new awesome Wrock music, I wish even more that I was going to Wrock Chicago!!!! =[ *sigh* It would be so amazing to listen to all these bands live, but I can't change that now!

And, there's more exciting news in the world of Harry Potter: The Tales of Beedle the Bard is being released to the general public on December 4th, 2008!!!!!!!!!! SQUEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =] =] Thank you so, so much, Jo! This means a lot to me, and I can't wait to read the stories for myself

Erm...so, go listen to some Wizard Rock!!! Wrock rocks!!!! Cheers!

(Oh, and I have now made as many posts as there are days in the month of July...)

No comments: