16 July 2008

Wednesday 25 June 2008--Colors

After I finished that journal entry yesterday I kept attempting to read more of Pride and Prejudice, but I was so tired that I was kind of losing track of the plot and kind of gave up and dozed off somewhat. Once metime was over we went to go put the backpacking backpacks in the garage of staff house. Then we went up to the lodge--first Squirt handed out mail, and I finally got an actual letter! =] That made me really happy. We also did this color personality test, which I didn't find as good as other personality tests I've done. I got Blue-Green (basically), meaning I'm an "in touch with my feelings-intellectual" person. Kodiak was the only other Blue. We made posters in our groups with words we thought described us. Then got distracted by a fox outside the lodge and Squirt almost forgot to let Kodiak and me present our poster. Our kaper was flag, and Squirt made it into this weird challenge where we had to come to attention, march, and salute in synch with each other. After dinner was All Camp--Dinosaur Egg Hunt. Oh my god, so stupid!!! We never even freaking found our second clue at the petting zoo, and the watermelon wasn't where the staff people said it would be (by the latrines). And I didn't even eat any watermelon because last night was so not the night for waternelon. But we went to bed at apretty decent time--10:15 ish.

This morning us five WITs woke up at 6:10 to go down and feed the horses, which wasn't too bad (actually kind of amusing) except I didn't get to go running and I'm tired as heck. For breakfast we had these really good home made waffles. Oh, so amazing! =]

After breakfast we went to Upper Pond for canoeing/swamping. I canoed, which was a lot of fun, but I wasn't really in the mood to swamp and get all disgusting with pond water.

I have no idea what we're doing this afternoon, but I'm really exhausted, so I think I'm going to stop this entry and make an attempt to sleep that probably won't work. Cheers!

No comments: