23 July 2008

50 things

Okay, since I don't have the ability currently to post videos on YouTube, I'm doing this here. I haven't been tagged because no one on YouTube knows who I am, but I really liked the listing 50 random things about you/things you've done, so here we go. I'm not sure if any of them are particularly exciting, but...well, I guess y'all tell me what you think of my 50 random life activities. Here we go:

1. I've had a poem published
2. I've climbed over 400 stairs tot he top of the Bunker Hill Monument in Boston
3. I've been to Ellis Island
4. I've stayed up ALL night reading a book
5. I've swam in the ocean
6. I've been on a cruise
7. I've swam with dolphins
8. I've been to 11 countries
9. I've been to the United Nations
10. I've been in 3 weddings
11. I've never had a guy tell me I'm beautiful
12. I've been on 2 rollercoasters on the beach
13. I've eaten seaweed
14. I've been whitewater rafting
15. I've been on the 2nd longest zipline in Colorado
16. I've kissed a stingray
17. I've walked around Mayan ruins
18. I've been to a castle in Germany
19. I've been to a Roman city and walked around their baths =]
20. I've been in a musical
21. I've swam in a freezing lake
22. I've been to the Alamo
23. I've been to the Tower of London
24. I've seen over 50 plays/musicals
25. I've choreographed part of a musical
26. I've watched fireworks in 3 states at the same time
27. I've stood in 4 states at once
28. I've been to Disneyworld
29. I've moved 8 times
30. I've been in the Colorado State Spelling Bee
31. I've read over 350 books in my lifetime
32. I've been in the newspaper twice
33. I've eaten lunch at a gas station
34. I haven't eaten meat in 3 1/2 years
35. I've been in a car going 180 kilometers per hour on the autobahn
36. I've stayed in a hotel right next to the Lorelei on the Rhine River in Germany
37. I've eaten fries with a fork in Belgium
38. I've been on an alpine slide in Winter Park, CO (a lot of times!!!)
39. I've created a website
40. I've danced AND sang in the rain
41. I've sat in a hot tub for 3 hours
42. I've swam in hot springs
43. I've been to Yellowstone
44. I've stood 10 feet away from an elk
45. I've been to 40 states
46. I've watched fireworks in front of the Gateway Arch in St. Louis
47. I've watched fireworks from an airplane in Baltimore
48. I've been to several ACLU of Southern Colorado meetings
49. I've never been kissed by a boy
50. I've hiked a fourteener

Er...I hope you enjoyed that. My life hasn't been terribly exciting these past 15 years, but I think I've done a lot more than other kids my age. And I had fun doing this! So, tell me what you think of my 15 years of life. And, if you'd like, do this yourself: think of 50 things you've done in your life that are completely random. Tell me if you do, because I'd like to see it! Cheers!

No comments: