30 May 2008

Updates and stuff....

So, the grade from my health final finally came back!!!
Final test grade: 86% (lowest grade, funnily enough...)
Semester grade: 97.86%

In other news...I'm completely sick and tired of being at my mom's house already and it's only been ONE DAY!!! Eeek! I don't know why it's bothering me more than it has been in the past. I think it's partially the house and my freezing room, but more than that it's how darn annoying and needy and everything my mom has gotten...it's more than it used to be. So...13 days and 20 1/2 hours more. *sigh*

I did watch the spelling bee today. My congrats go out to Sameer Mishra of West Lafayette, Indiana, the champion. =] I was so devastated that my favorite, Tia Thomas, only got third place. I so expected her to win! But...the word she got out on, opificer, tripped me up too. Yes, I am a nerd and I was spelling along with almost every single word today.

Hmm...Well, I hope y'all are happier than I am. Cheers!

No comments: