31 May 2008

Blah.

Okay. So, this post has no real point. For a while I was going to just ramble on more about how much I hate being at my mom's house, but ranting about it isn't going to do me any good because...well, that doesn't get me out of here. Instead, I think I'll make a list of the things I'm looking forward to in the next two weeks. Maybe that will make me realize it isn't going to be TOO bad being stuck here. Ahem:

Tonight: A new episode of Adventure camp! Yay! Yes, that makes me a huge nerd, but y'all should know by now that I enjoy being a nerd.
Tomorrow night: Decoding Stonehenge. Squee!!! And...new songsfromahat video!
Tuesday: Possibly cross-country practice, and hopefully gym class with Leslie =]
Monday-Friday: New fiveawesomegirlsvideos!
June 7th: The Wonderful World of Disney's Finding Nemo. And, TWO MONTHS UNTIL TERMINUS!!!
June 8th-10th: Camping with my girl scout troop!
June 10th: Hopefully gym class with Leslie again
June 9-13th: More new fiveawsomegirls videos!!!
At some point: Two new PotterCasts!
June 13th, at 6:00 pm: Dad's house! Squee!!!!! =]

So, none of those things probably seem very big, but I think they'll all help me get through the next two weeks. Of course, the thought that every minute 6:00 on June 13th comes closer will continuously help. But when I'm stuck here, the smallest things make me happy. Now, if only my mom would actually buy some food....

So, I don't mean to sound desperate, but if there's anything you think you could do to cheer me up, let me know! I'm sending happy thoughts y'all's way! =] Cheers!

No comments: