07 May 2008

THREE

months until Terminus!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! :] SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! Wow, seriously, that is so amazingly exciting! I can't believe it, honestly! Because once school gets out, it'll be close to just two months, and then the month marker will pass while I'm at camp and.......by the time camp ends on the 11th there'll be less than a month until Terminus! Luckily, I bought the Atonement dress so I'm all set for the ball, and I think my presentation will end up going pretty well. But I'm worried about when I'll do a test pack. The one I did in March worked out great, but now I actually have my dress and...yeah. Just want to know how everything fits!

Other than school, Egyptian Rat Slap, and actually physically getting my permit, nothing...really...happened...today. But.....

ONLY THREE MONTHS UNTIL TERMINUS IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: