07 June 2008

Terminus

Is in TWO MONTHS!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!

I mean, on the one hand, YAY! Because that's not very long =] And I'm so excited for Terminus to be here and to meet other HP fans and basically just act crazy with other people who feel the same way I do and are obsessed with a book. But on the other hand, it's kind of scary that it's only two months because that doesn't give me much time! I have to finalize my schedule, for one thing. And I have to organize activities for my Neville and Luna intersection. And I have to do another test pack. And, most importantly, I have to practice, practice, PRACTICE my paper! Eeek!!!!! =[

Oh, but today is awesome because I successfully won three games of solitaire on my computer. This sounds really pathetic, but...I'd never done that until today! Go me!

And........5 DAYS, 19 HOURS, 14 MINUTES UNTIL I'M BACK HOME!!!!!! SQUEE!!!!!!!!

No comments: