12 June 2008

Happy Things

Okay, so, this post is actually going to be me being incredibly happy about several things! Yay!

So, as I think I mentioned, from Sunday until Tuesday I was at Camp Lazy Acres with my Girl Scout troop. It was a ton more fun than I expected it to be. I think I'm finally connecting with more people in my own Girl Scout Troop. We went on a beautiful hike (but Karen and I kept going too fast) and I got addicted once again to making lanyards. I can't stop!!! But the best part was that I became friends with a lot of amazing and adorable younger girl scouts. We were the oldest troop, and all the Brownies adored us. It was so cute!!! =] And, I became pretty good friends with one of the other leaders, too.

Umm...right. Other happy thing. I'm back home in less than 32 hours!!!!! Ah, that makes me so dang happy!!!!!!!! Squeeeee!!!!!!!! =] =] And, I go to camp in 3 days and 2 hours. Wow. (The thing at the bottom is a live countdown to when I leave for camp)

Anyway, I have to go let my hair dry and then I'm walking over to my dad's house again to pack for camp. I hope everyone's having a great week so far! Cheers!

No comments: