02 June 2008

It's June

Well, it was actually June yesterday but I really didn't have anything at all that was exciting to say. I still don't, to be honest, but...I'm sorry. I'm just dreadfully bored, okay? There isn't much for y'all to get caught up on in my life at the moment, but I guess I'll just describe what I did yesterday and this morning and then what I hope to do the rest of this week...

Yesterday morning I really didn't do much of anything. *sigh* But, in the afternoon I went to the mall with my mom and sister, which wasn't exactly a pleasant experience. I got a blue shirt and a brown short dress from Wet Seal and then got the stuff I need for camp: a new poncho (because I don't know where mine is), silverware (just in case it turns out I can't find mine when I look at Dad's house), a whistle, insect repellent wipes, batteries, and an alarm clock that doesn't require being plugged in. After we got back I managed to finish I Capture the Castle, which is now officially very high on my list of favorite books. It was beautiful!!! And, then I watched the second Pirates of the Caribbean movie on TV because I didn't have anything better to do.

This morning I cleaned Neville's cage and my room in the hope it would make me a little happier with being here, but it didn't really help. I have a clean room now, but it's still not HOME. *bigger sigh* I think I'm going to go watch more TV soon because I have no life and no friends who actually want to do stuff with me.

Umm...and I'm for sure going to the gym class tomorrow. That's only in the evening though, so I'm either going to walk down to Barnes & Noble or to Dad's to get a few things I'll need for camping this weekend. It feels really pathetic to walk down to B&N by myself, but that's who I am.

Erm...so this sounds really desperate, but...shoot me a message if you read this, because I'm dying here. 11 days, 4 hours until I'm back HOME! =] Cheers!

No comments: