23 March 2008

Spring Break

So...yeah. Gah, I'm stuck alone with my mom this Spring Break. Luckily, the fights have stopped, but I'm still not happy here. She treats me like I'm about five years old and always wants me to do something with her. Honestly, I still don't feel at all happy around her, and she's definitely not my favorite person. Plus, I hate her house. It's dirty, it constantly smells, and she still has Amy. *sigh* But I can't do anything to change these facts. So I'm just trying to be pleasant, because I hate fighting with anyone.

Hmm...what else? Well, I have a lot of homework to do this Spring Break: read Romeo and Juliet, do my Biology malaria project, finish my Earth Science mineral lab report, and finish reading Le Tour du Monde en Quatre-Vingt Jours and answer another 14 questions. Somewhere in between all that, I hope to watch December Boys, Once, Bee Season, and OotP with the PC commentary.

I just wish I could figure out a way to make Fountain Valley work. I want it more than I've ever wanted anything--honestly, I'd probably give up Terminus if it meant I could go to FVS. And if you know me/have been reading this blog, you know that being willing to give up Terminus means a lot. Strangely, I feel like it's my fault because I didn't get the Summit Scholarship...*big sigh*

Well, I'm actually really missing Mary Rose. (If you read this, please talk to me =D) It feels like no one has been in the RGs lately--I posted on Thursday and no one posted back yet!

Okay, I wish I was at Dad's house. Really, I do. I'm happier there by about a billion times.

No comments: