29 March 2008

Finally!!!!!!!

I finished my biology project! SQUEE!!!!! (Well, I still need to work out the picture, but I don't think that will take very long) I'm not completely sure I understood the biological effects correctly, but I did my best and I think it ended up turning out pretty good. Out of boredom, I think I'll still start reading Romeo and Juliet because...yeah, it's incredibly boring here and I have nothing better to do. Honestly, I wish it was Sunday already. I know this sounds really strange, but I almost want to go back to school--I won't be stuck here, I'll have stuff to do, and I'll be back HOME. *sigh*

Yesterday I volunteered at my dad's work from 7:30 to 4:30. Basically, I was shredding checks and papers and...DESTAPLING them. GAH!!! It was incredibly repetitive and boring, but I actually felt pretty good about it. Everyone there, including my dad, really seemed to appreciate what I was doing. It felt kind of strange that destroying a bunch of old papers was helpful, but...well, it was. And at least I wasn't stuck at my mom's house all day.

So, I found Chamber of Secrets this morning and started reading it. I'm almost done already--only 50 pages left! But it's been years since I read the book because it was the one I couldn't find for the longest time. Turns out, my sister was hiding it in her room all this time. *rolls eyes* Anyway, it's pretty good...Obviously.

For whatever reason, I was actually crying this morning, homesick for Dad and Leslie and Ebony and my room....I really miss them all, and I wish it was August so I could go to Terminus. I like feeling like I'm never truly alone becaus of my Leaky friends, but I wish they were closer and that I could actually go out and do stuff with them--like watching movies, hiking, talking, laughing.

1 days, 17 hrs, 22 mins until I'm back HOME! =D

No comments: