09 April 2008

First

Spring Rain!!!!!!! Oh, my goodness! It was so exciting. I heard the raindrops on the window and immediately ran outside and stood in the rain for about five minutes, before deciding that I didn't want to get pneumonia and should start some homework. It was absolutely beautiful though, and the smell was incredibly relaxing to me, with everything that's been going on lately. The smell and the rain and the fresh air also helped clear my lungs. (for info on why my lungs needed cleared, keep reading. I'll mention it soon, I hope.) Now, however, it's a bit colder. It continued raining for a while, but got colder, so standing out in the rain became less exciting and happy...Ah, but how I love rain! SPRING REALLY IS HERE!!!!!! :]

Okay, so why my lungs needed cleared. Well, this morning there was a fire at school. Nothing all that unprecedented, since Rampart has a fire like every year. Someone set toilet paper on fire in the boy's bathroom *rolls eyes* But, I'm going to take this opportunity to be mad at the school. First, we stood outside for about 25 minutes before buses finally came for us to sit on. After that, basically no information got passed on to us: we didn't know if we would be going back to school or be dismissed or whatever. Overall, we were out of the school for about an hour before we got sent back to school (sadness). Personally, I don't think they should've cleared the school, or at least the freshmen hall, because the smoke was horrible. I don't actually know if I have asthma, because I've never been tested, but I think I do, especially after today. My health class is basically across from the boys bathroom and the smoke was horrible. It was a 45 minute class and I was coughing pretty much nonstop the whole time...it hurt to breathe at points and I was getting a really big headache. HONESTLY. And, I'm not the only person who had problems with the smoke. I'm better now, after fresh air at lunch, being in the tech wing (far away from the area the fire happened), and my rejuvenating dose of a spring rain shower. However, I do still keep having a few pretty bad cough attacks. *sigh*

On a happier note, I got a 96 on my math test, the one that I've been worried about ever since we started the chapter in March! SQUEE!!!!!!!

No comments: