21 September 2008

WAY too cool

Oh my god. I'm on a PotterCast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SQUEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I sound kind of like an idiot, but whatever. I'm. On. POTTERCAST. Mmm.........it just sounds so cool!!!!!!!! Ahem. PotterCast 165, roughly around 1:21:00. (Yeah, I checked) I can't believe I got the chance to play that game!!!

Seriously. That just cheered me up so incredibly after a very hard day. Thank you so much for releasing that today, guys.

I slept in until about 10:00 this morning because I was so tired from the school week/hiking yesterday......and, somehow, even though I got about 11 hours of sleep last night, I've been exhausted all day. We went to the comissary in the morning, but I spent about 6 or 7 hours this afternoon/evening working on homework. And I still haven't written the paragraph on how lines 62-87 of The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock fit into the rest of the poem. Because I have NO IDEA. I mean, I have a vague, stupid idea, but I want to talk to Joel maybe tomorrow and then write it during lunch. It IS only a paragraph, after all. Besides, I'm too tired to write anything of quality. Because I did a bunch of stupid precalculus problems for hours today....I figured out all but one with the help of my dad (thank you) and that one problem....well, there's something weird about it and the answer in the book. So......I'm going to take a shower and go to bed real soon, cause I'm awfully tired despite getting so much sleep last night

I'll really try to make another detailed post about my weekend tomorrow. I just had to express my excitement about PotterCast and BEING ON IT!!!!!!!!! =]

As always, happy thoughts all around, and best wishes to those returning to the areas affected by Hurricane Ike. Can you believe it's already the week? *sigh* Well, Cheers!

No comments: