25 December 2007

Happy Holidays!

Happy Yule, Christmas, Hannakah, Kwanzaa, whatever. And, to quote GalleryCast, "if you believe nothing, Happy day." :) Well, so I opened most of my presents on Saturday, cause that was Yule, my religious winter holiday. Then, we opened the presents from my aunt and uncle on Monday because we always go up to Denver or Winter Park to visit them. And I got the presents from my mom today. Just in case the incredibly small amount of people who read this want to know, this is what I got: Books (yes, all of which were on my list): The Jungle Book, The Importance of Being Earnest, Wind in the Willows, Watership Down, Anna Karenina, Great Expectations, Wickett's Remedy, Peter and the Starcatchers, and Wife in the Fast Lane. HP Merchandise: The Psychology of Harry Potter (amazing book), DA sketch shirt, Harry Potter Gryffindor shirt, Order of the Phoenix DVD, and HP calendar Other: money, Wet Seal Gift card, Gilmore Girls Season 7 on DVD and a few repeat books that I'll return sometime and get different books or maybe a DVD or two I am very happy with all of it. So, I hope y'all had an amazing holiday season...but it's not over yet! We still have New year to look forward too! Much love!!!

No comments: